Egress Window Well & Door Installation - Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
Jaco has been in business for over 40 years. Our trained technicians will install a basement egress window well to keep your home and loved ones safe.
You can bring a flood of light into a dreary basement with an egress window. Jaco Waterproofing can help you bring life to your basement by adding more living space with a safer, more beautiful basement.
More homeowners are turning basement space into home gyms, theaters, playrooms, offices, and additional bedrooms. While enhancing your family's protection, an egress window adds natural light, fresh air and soothing colors to your basement.
The installation of an egress window will enhance your family's protection. Each window well has an integrated egress ladder that is easy to use. An optional lid is so light that a small child can open it making an escape during an emergency easy and safe.
Safety in an Emergency
Why have an egress window well? In one word, safety. Building codes for finished basements now state that there must be more than one exit path for the occupants. An egress window well gives another exit path out of the basement during an emergency. Start your basement remodeling with the added safety for your family that an egress window well can give.
Advantages to our system
- One-piece durable construction.
- Attractive design and colors.
- Built-in stair design allows for easy exit.
- UV-stable polymer will not rust.
- Durable clear cover keeps out debris.
- Easy exit for emergencies.
The polycarbonate safety covers are durable and will prevent members of your family from accidentally falling into the window well. They allow natural light and ventilation to enter your basement. They are easy to open for egress routes. The metal window grates are powder coated with an earth tone color that will fit in with your home's natural landscape.
- Suitable for use with our Elite and Premier window wells.
- Fabricated of Aluminum - weigh only 28 lb.
- Prevents accidental falls into window wells.
- Engineered to hold up to 500 lb.
- Keeps leaves and debris out of window wells.
- Allows natural sunlight and ventilation to enter your basement.
- Polycarbonate is UV Protected.
- Protected with earth tone powder coat paint.
The aluminum safety grates are durable and will prevent members of your family from accidentally falling into the window well. They allow ventilation and will not obstruct the natural light from entering your basement. They are easy to open for egress routes. The metal window grates are powder coated with an earth tone color that will fit in with your home's natural landscape.
- Suitable for use with Elite and Premier window wells
- Fabricated of Aluminum - weigh only 20 lb.
- Prevents accidental falls into window wells
- Engineered to hold up to 500 lb.
- Allows natural sunlight and ventilation to enter your basement
- Protected with earth tone powder coat paint
Light up your basement
Bring a flood of light into a dreary basement with an egress window.
Jaco can install an egress window and window well in a day or two opening up new possibilities and space options for your basement.
You can build a gym, home office, bar, theater, bedroom or anything else with your new space!
Egress Door Walkout Access
Our Newest service addition, becoming more in demand each and every day.
Jaco can install an Egress Door creating any basement into a walk-out! Egress are a must-have for basements, but now with a twist. Convert your basement into your favorite part of the house with these modifications. Installation can include as little as you wish, to as extensive to meet all of your needs as the homeowner. Safety & Style, we can provide it all.